Capital One launches Venture X, its new class of travel card, which helps fuel people’s passion for travel
In addition to these top-notch benefits, Venture X cardholders who sign up now can earn 100,000 bonus miles after spending $ 10,000 on purchases in the first six months and will also receive up to $ 200 in statement credits during their first year as a cardholder for vacation rentals like Airbnb, TurnKey, Vacasa, and Vrbo.
“Throughout the past year, we have remained closely connected with our customers and industry experts,” said Lauren Liss, Senior Vice President, Card at Capital One. “While the travel experience may seem different to some people right now, it continues to be a point of passion for many. Travel both near and far provides an opportunity to get away from it all, to connect, to rejuvenate and explore. With that in mind, Capital One continues to find new ways to deliver premier travel products, like Venture X, and experiences that help people do what they love, where and when it is. “
at a competitive level $ 395 annual fee, Venture X offers the following features and benefits:
- High rewards on all types of expenses. Venture X cardholders earn unlimited double miles on all purchases (2X), enhanced earnings on flights (5X), hotels and rental cars (10X) when booking through Capital One Travel.
Valuable and limited-time offers
- 100,000 bonus miles after spending $ 10,000 on purchases within the first six months of opening an account.
- A limited-term statement credit of up to $ 200 for vacation rentals (e.g. Airbnb and Vrbo) in the cardholder’s first year.
Easy-to-use premium travel benefits
- Up to $ 300 annually for bookings made through Capital One Travel.
- 10,000-mile anniversary bonus (equal to $ 100 travel) each year after your account is renewed.
- Unlimited access to Capital One lounges and over 1,300 Priority Pass ™ lounges worldwide.
- Free Hertz President’s Circle® Status, where you can skip the rental counter, choose from the largest selection of Hertz cars and enjoy guaranteed upgrades.
- Up to $ 100 statement credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®.
- Exclusive access to premier entertainment, sports and dining events across the country through the Capital One Experiences program.
Differentiated flexibility, so you can travel when and how you want
- Unlike many airline, hotel, or other travel rewards cards, Venture X offers several flexible ways to redeem rewards. Customers can use miles to book through Capital One Travel, transfer miles to over 15 loyalty programs, or redeem rewards for recent travel purchases including vacation rentals, flights, hotels, carpools, cruises, etc.
Reward yourself when you share Venture X with family and friends
- Ability to add additional cardholders to share your account and benefits at no additional cost.
- Primary cardholders can earn up to 100,000 miles per year by referring friends (up to four referrals per year; 25,000 miles awarded per referral).
One of the characteristics of Venture X clients is Capital One Travel. The new travel booking experience comes with innovative features like predictive pricing models and tools to ensure customers get the best deals available. Capital One Travel provides access to thousands of flights, hotels and rental cars, plus features like free price drop protection and 24/7 price alert technology. 7. In the coming weeks, Capital One Travel will offer customers the option to freeze the price of a flight and return up to 14 days later to book it.
In addition to Capital One Travel, Venture X cardholders can get unlimited access to Capital One lounges. Capital One Lounges provide a modern space with top-of-the-line amenities that provide visitors with a top-notch travel experience from the moment they walk through the door. This includes a cutting-edge food and drink program focused on locally sourced ingredients, premium take-out selections uniquely and sustainably packaged, as well as health and wellness amenities including a bike room. and yoga, and relaxation rooms with eye covers, blankets and other luxury amenities to help you rejuvenate away from the crowds.
Venture X is the next stop on our journey, leveraging the flexible rewards offered by the Venture product suite to include enhanced travel earnings, as well as a wide range of benefits and redemption options. leading companies that help clients venture further, ”Liss added.
Like all Capital One credit cards, the new Venture X card has no minimum for rewards redemption, no category limit, no blackout dates, no overseas transaction fees. , and it comes with the same digital benefits and features that have made Capital One an innovator in its industry.
For more information on Capital One’s new Venture X card, visit https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/venture-x.
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation (www.capitalone.com) is a financial holding company whose subsidiaries, including Capital One, NA and Capital One Bank (United States), NA, had $ 305.9 billion in deposits and $ 425.4 billion in total assets at September 30, 2021. Based at McLean, Virginia, Capital One offers a wide range of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients through a variety of channels. Capital One, NA has branches located primarily in new York, Louisiana, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey and the District of Colombia. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “COF” and is included in the S&P 100 Index.
Visit the Capital One Newsroom for more information on Capital One.
SOURCE Capital One