External Residential Sales Representative – Axios Charlotte
As an Outside Residential Sales Representative, you will be responsible for growing TDS revenue by acquiring new customers and selling new products to our existing customers. Through door-to-door prospecting, you will meet potential customers to educate them on the features and benefits of TDS voice, data and video products and determine the appropriate solutions to meet their needs through a consultative sales approach. Contacts with customers are made either through cold calls to customers’ homes, phone calls to existing customers, or appointments, open houses, local events, customer referrals and prospects .
What’s in it for you?
• Earn between $60,000 and $100,000 with our uncapped commission structure ($30,500 base + monthly commission)
• Receive a $2,000 login bonus after 30 days
• $2,500 of additional income during the first 2 months of employment
• TDS services and products at reduced prices!
• Comprehensive benefits package – Begins on the first day of employment
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Vacations, sick days, personal days and paid holidays
• 401,000 eligible after 30 days with excellent company match
• Additional income provided during training
• Top artists and their guests are invited on an all-expenses-paid trip to a tropical destination – last year we went to Jamaica
During these unprecedented times, TDS Telecom has taken steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, candidates and customers. Specifically, all outside residential sales representatives will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by TDS Telecom. Additionally, TDS Telecom has adopted practices such as daily temperature checks, regular disinfection of devices, and social distancing when interacting with customers, to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, employs 3,000 people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company. Founded in 1969, Telephone and Data Systems provides wireless, broadband, video and voice, hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections nationwide through its businesses: UScellular, TDS Telecom and OneNeck ITSolutions. TDS Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America’s Best Diversity Employers, Top Large Employers, and Top Employers for Women. Visit tdsinc.com.
Imagine having the same slow internet and TV provider for many years, but you’re not quite happy due to the number of outages that occur regularly and their less than helpful customer service. . You don’t think you have any other options, but a friendly and refreshing TDS Telecom Outside Residential Sales Representative comes to your door to discuss new options to explore! You’ll learn about fiber that can work right in your home and provide you with more reliable internet, with faster speeds, saving you money and connecting you to the people you care about.
Are you that helpful sales rep who’s excited for the opportunity to help your community stay connected?
• 6+ months sales/customer service experience – OR – current or past military service with honorable discharge.
• Ability to obtain and retain all credentials and/or licenses necessary for the sale.
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with home electronics, computers and broadband internet preferred.
• Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent and have the ability to handle rejection well in the sales process.
• Must be a good listener and have superior people skills.
• Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm and professional manner.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be self-sufficient.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with customers to educate them on cable, voice and data services.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information
• Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner.
• Must be able to pass local community background checks and licensing processes.
Physical requirements and work environment:
The physical demands and characteristics of the work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential functions.
As part of your total compensation, #TDS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Benefit plans meet the immediate and long-term needs you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer full-time employees, including vacation, health benefits and retirement options, please visit our site at https://tdstelecom.com/careers/benefits.html
At TDS, we embrace equal employment opportunity by valuing our differences and considering all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status. protected by law. To learn more about our diversity and inclusion philosophy and culture, please visit our site at https://tdstelecom.com/careers/diversity-inclusion.html